How to Make Him Realize He Loves You
If you are in love with a man who hasn’t said he loves you too, you may be wondering, does he realize that he is in love with you?
A man realizes he is in love with a woman when he:
– Can’t stop thinking about you day and night
– Thinks of you at any time even when you aren’t around
– Can’t wait to be with you
– Feels comfort and happiness every time he is with you, even if you are in different rooms of the house and are doing different things, for instance, you can be cooking in the kitchen and he is watching TV in the living room; the presence of the loved one under the same roof is all that matters
– Prefers to spend time with you rather than doing anything else
– Thinks that you can do no wrong
– Will defend you to his friends and family even if they are against you and don’t like you
– Will do anything for you, even gives his life for you if necessary
When a man starts doing all these things, he will realize he is in love with you.
In order for that to happen you need to make him feel on a deep subconscious level that he wants to do all these things for you.
Pressuring a man into doing these things for you will not work. If you try to force a man into thinking and doing these things for you, it will make him develop resentments against you.
The good news is though that you can make him fall in love with you without pressuring him, forcing him, or trying to convince him.
And it’s actually a lot easier, because when things unfold naturally, you don’t have to work too hard. When you let your relationship unfold on its terms, love will come naturally to him without being forced onto him.