Using the Law of Attraction to Attract Your Ideal Partner
By Wendy Tomlinson
If you’ve heard anything about the law of attraction, you’ll probably have heard things like “thoughts become things,” “Whatever you focus your attention on you attract into your life”. These are typical law of attraction statements.
It is essential that we choose our thoughts carefully and focus our attention on those things we want instead of complaining about what we don’t have.
Attracting your ideal partner is a great way to put the law of attraction to work for you. First you need to get really clear about what your ideal partner is like.
• What do they look like?
• How do they treat you?
• What do they say to you?
• What are their characteristics?
• What are their values?
You need to know your ideal partner almost as well as you know yourself.
You need to be specific. I have a female friend who simply focused on a tall, blonde haired man with a great build. She found a picture of a guy that matched her image and pinned in on her wall beside her bed and really focused on having this man in her life. In quite a short period of time she’d attracted a tall, blonde guy in great physical shape. After her second date she called me and complained her ideal guy was indeed a nightmare to be around. He was vain; self obsessed and cared little for my friends feelings. I politely pointed out to her that she needed to get clear about all areas of her ideal partner and not just what he looks like.
Here are my top tips for attracting your ideal partner using the Law of Attraction.
• Get really clear about what you want and be specific.
• Visualize your ideal partner as already real. Set a place at your table for him and enjoy a romantic meal.
• If you have a double bed, sleep on your side of the bed, leaving space for your ideal partner.
• When you put on that new dress and visualize your ideal partner telling you how amazing you look.
• Buy yourself flowers.
• If you want your ideal partner to stay home with you, cuddled up on the sofa watching films. Do that now, leaving a space for your partner. Choose films suitable for you both.
• Write out your own story – Write a journal as if you have just met your ideal partner, been on your ideal date, living together, being an old happily married couple. Whatever it is you want. Write as if it has already happened.
The law of attraction responds to our thoughts, more importantly though it responds to our feelings. Feel as if you are loved and in a happy loving relationship and know it’s exactly what you deserve and trust that your ideal partner is already on his/her way.
Wendy is available for Email Coaching, Telephone Coaching and group workshops.